Thursday, January 15, 2009

10,0000 Lakes Festival, summer 2008















































*This is one of the less-explicit shots. I just happend to be in front at the time...












































*Great experience as a photographer, more so than a festival-goer. The music was great and the atmosphere was even better. Camping, grilling out and drinking beer all go so well together, especially when your surrounded by 5000 other people doing the same thing. Next time I cover a festival though I'd rather go by myself. This way I wouldn't worry about what my friends were doing.






1 comment:

Patrick Breen said...

Finally you updated!!!

some awesome shots. Your human ball one is the best. I might crop out the hand on the far right just cuz its a little distracting. i love your concert shots. i need to shoot some concerts.

nice job.